1. A straight line down is fun - that's the way to make a one.
2. Around and back on a railroad track. Two - Two - Two - Two !
3. Around a tree, around a tree, that's the way to make a three.
4. Down and across and down once more. That's the way to make a four.
5. Fat old five goes down and around. Put a flag on top and see what you've found!
6. A line and a loop. Six rolls a hoop.
7. Across the sky and down from heaven. That's the way you make a seven.
8. Make an 'S' but do not wait. Go right back up and make an eight.
9. A loop and down line - that's the way to make nine!
10. It's easy to make a "one" and "0". Ten is all your fingers, you know.