Translate into Well-Known Proverbs
1. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
2. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
3. Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
4. Neophite's serendipity.
5. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
6. Members of avian species with identical plumage tend to congregate.
7. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
8. Freedom from encrustation's of crime is proximal to rectitude.
9. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
10. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
11. The stylus is more potent than the rapier.
12. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative manoeuvres.
13. Surveillance should precede salutation.
14. Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim.
15. The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
16. Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.
17. Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious projectiles.
18. Where there are visible vapors having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
19. No remittance is given for actions which are taken counter to the codified body of juries prudence.
20. Those without sufficient internal biological mechanisms to foster one's courage to take on difficult and arduous tasks, will nary receive serious accolades.