The 22-page Kids' Wings unit for The Misadventures of Maude March by Audrey Couloumbis, will bring students in grades 4-8 into an exciting Wild West adventure in survival! Engaging students from the start in prereading through discussion cards, the unit is prepares students for exciting reading in this great book.
Activities in the unit include:
- Discussion Cards,
- Map Activity,
- Readers Theater Introduction,
- Predict/Confirm Chapter Questions,
- Vocabulary List,
- The Ballad of Maude March Original Recorded Song that invites students to summarize chapters by adding more stanzas,
- Crossword Puzzle,
- Multiple Choice Comprehension,
- Weighing Truth and Justice,
- Ripple Effect,
- Giddy Up Ripples,
- Comparing Books,
- Logic Puzzle,
- Writing Prompts, and
- answer keys.
You won't find a better unit for problem solving, high level thinking, writing, character building, and skill building!