The 16-page Kids' Wings unit for Linda Sue Park's Project Mulberry, will set the stage for cooperation and innovation in your science projects this year. Engaging students in prereading through an anticipation guide and a readers' theater script, the unit is prepares students for reading and interacting with this story.
Activities in the unit include:
- predict/confirm chapter questions,
- map study,
- the Ballad of Project Mulberry summarizing activity,
- Creating a Play,
- crossword puzzle,
- Choosing the best summary,
- Matching Science and the Process Skills,
- Multiple Choice Comprehenson,
- Mealworm Metamorphosis,
- The Process Skills Song,
- Wiggle Math,
- logic puzzle,
- Vocabulary Pairs, and
- writing/discussion prompts.
You won't find a better unit for integreating skills necessary to creating excellent cooperative science fair projects, problem solving, and high level thinking! We know you and your students will love the cross-curriculum skills that are essential to science fair!