The Kids' Wings 18-page unit for Roxie and the Hooligans guides your (3-6) students and literature circles by chapter and paired chapters. You will also receive an interactive Jeopardy-type game for your concluding activity!
For each chapter, you will find:
- a list of vocabulary words,
- predict/confirm chapter questions, and
- a writing or illustrating activity related to the chapter.
Pre-reading Activities include:
- discussion cards,
- readers' theater script, and
- map activity.
During Reading Activities include:
- Note-taking grids help students record the Lord Thistlebottom's advice for survival.
- Create a map of the island,
- Survival math,
- Multiple choice comprehension, and
- a page of "What Ifs."