In each sentence fill in the blank or blanks with an expression commonly used during the Christmas season.
1. On December 24, Adam's wife was known as _________ ____.
2. In Charles Dicken's, A Christmas Carol, Scrooge was visited by the ghost of __________ __________.
3. An opinion survey in Alaska is called a ______ ______.
4. What does Santa Claus do with his three gardens? ____, ____, ____.
What Christmas message is conveyed by these letters?
6. When the salt and the pepper say "Hi" to each other, they are passing on __________ __________.
7. A happy holy man, bereft of change, could be called ______ _____ ________.
8. When you cross a sheep with a cicada, you get a ____ ________.
9. A quiet, medieval armor-wearer is a ______ ______.
10. A cat walking in the desert is bound to get _____ _____.
11. People who tell jokes on December 25 might be called _________ _____.
12. Actor O'Connor (now deceased) and actress Channing used to be known on December 25 as _________ ______.
13. What do Spanish sheep say when they wish each other a Merry Christmas? ______ _________.
14. Bad spellers refer to December 25 as ________.
More Christmas Fun
Your purchases through the Kids Wings and Amazon Links help to keep our website doors open!
Disclaimer: The links here have been scrutinized for their grade and age appropriateness; however, contents of links on the World Wide Web change continuously. It is advisable that teachers and parents review all links before allowing student use. Please contact us immediately if you find any inappropriate links.
©2010 Kids' Wings. All Rights Reserved.