Where I'd Like to Be, follows the lives, hopes, and dreams of children in a home waiting for adoption. Fanny's Dream is a picture book about a farm girl who dreams of marrying a prince and, in the end, does! Your kids need to be encouraged to dream! These books are catalysts!
The Kids Wings literature guide offers excellent curriculum connections with enrichment and extension for your reading of these sweet story! The unit nurtures mastery learning, character building, teamwork and provides lesson planning with handouts or projection on your electronic board!
The Kids Wings Activity Guides include:
- Journaling Activities;
- Anticipation guide;
- Predict and Confirm Chapter Questions;
- A Game; Multiple choice comprehension; A
- Creative Mapping Activity;
- A Logic Puzzle;
- Poem for Two Voices;
- Crossword Puzzle;
- Writing prompts; Answers;
Fanny's Dream includes:
- Hero Seeds-What is YOUR dream?
- Crossword Puzzle of Fanny's Life;
- Dreamy Illustrations;
- Writing Prompts;